LF: Some decent conditions here on 73 band!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Some decent conditions here on 73 band!
From: Bob Raide <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 09:41:12 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to Henny, Mike, Victor, Nicolas, Markus, et all for the fabulous captures!  The better conditions helped but all the work you fellas have been putting in to constantly improve your receiving facilities is paying off!
Dex, I am sure is very pleased to have some impressive captures from last night.  I wish I could have stayed on longer as I checked Laurence's grabber and the path to Alaska was super.  I had to get up at 1030Z this morning so closed at 0600.  An OLD MAN has to get some sleep or never make it up.
Will be on later tonight and tomorrow now that the weekend is here.
Mike will be missed for a few days but HURRY BACK-73 all Bob