LF: SV8CS to JA7NI grabber.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: SV8CS to JA7NI grabber.
From: "SV8CS-Spiros Chimarios" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 12:31:13 +0300
Sender: [email protected]

Hi YAS,

For reception except the mini whip antenna (with your receiver), I can use other antennas as well.

At my main QTH I can use the transmitting antenna (Marconi “T”), with FT2000. Antenna consist of 3parallel wires 28,00 m long with 40m vertical.

At the same time at my remote site (mountain top location 560m a.s.l.) using the TS-480 with Inverted “V” 12m high – 40m long or  a horizontal quad loop with overall length 230m.

I hope to start a trying period with JA7NI for a 2-way QSO.

I can transmit QRSS any speed and Opera-32.

I can’t TX wspr-15 …sorry.

73, Spiros/SV8CS