Re: LF: Some pictures of the OH1AH lighthouse expedition

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Some pictures of the OH1AH lighthouse expedition
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:19:07 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul-Henrik,

Thanks for the report/photos on OH1AH's setup and location and for the CW activity :-) I hope you can further improve the station. Could you try such an activity in winter, maybe between xmas and the new year? :-) BTW i like the Finnish language, although i do not understand a single word :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC