RE: Re: LF: OE3GHB

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Re: LF: OE3GHB
From: "Roman RW3ADB" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 03:37:26 +0400
Sender: [email protected]

TKS Markus!

Nice to copy he is ok.

I know abt ant trouble and grabber.

May be he is rebuilt it next we hope.

King regards to Gerhard at convenient.

73!

Roman RW3ADB.

Personal email: [email protected]

I use [email protected] for LF group only.

Tue Sep 24 2013 11:00:43 GMT+0400 (Local Standard Time) пользователь Markus Vester ([email protected]) написал:

Hi Roman,

Gerhard and I had a short email exchange in mid June. He mentioned that he is currently quite busy with other things. He had lost the grabber RX antennas in an ice storm last christmas, but he intends to refurbish the LF / VLF grabber sometime in late fall.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 2:28 AM
Subject: LF: OE3GHB

GM, genossen LFers!

Who is email to Gerhard last time and how many time ago?
I'm emailed him from ya.ru twice, but no answer...
He is OK?