RE: LF: Over the Pole and far far away

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Over the Pole and far far away
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:37:19 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Alan - yep could be leakage but this morning I see the low/high Proton levels  were way up just for a short while and now back down to flat line too - though I see whe are going to get a little Coronal for a while.

This isnt just on LF MF but even HF is a little depressed -  so maybe a little kick of the present mid lat K3 will help.  Odd stuff this... DCF39 is something like >50dBr or more down on where it was this time last year (on a good day)

Even the Path to Texas wasnt good last night at MF. Cheers from a snowy hilled Alaska

Laurence KL 7 L