LF: NEW - SV8CS LF Grabber.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: NEW - SV8CS LF Grabber.
From: "SV8CS- Spiros Chimarios" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:22:39 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,
Thank you also for your help.
My main QTH from the 2nd QTH is 5-6 Km far away with a mountain between the 2 QTHs.
I hope to see you soon in my grabber.
73, Spiros
SV8CS

Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: LF: NEW - SV8CS LF Grabber.

Hi Spiros,

this is very nice, good to see your project came to life! This will surely be a valuable resource for all LF experimenters, near and far. Thanks to you and Stefan for the good work.

BTW I'm amazed to see that your grabber remains fully sensitive even during your own transmissions - how far is it from your transmit antenna location?

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:49 PM

Spiros, LF,

Thank you for the new grabber! I hope it will run several years without interruptions :-) It is certaily an interesting location and challenging for some stations to leave a trace there.
I will also start to TX on 136.172 kHz in a few minutes! Maybe i will be visible there...

73, Stefan/DK7FC