LF: NEW - SV8CS LF Grabber.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: NEW - SV8CS LF Grabber.
From: "SV8CS- Spiros Chimarios" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:06:01 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
SV8CS LF GRABBER
With Stefan's DK7FC big help and patience now I can run my own grabber for LF 136KHz captures.
My grabber is a IDC-136II-BLT, 136KHz receiver with Mini-Whip antenna by PA0RDT
The LF grabber has 3 windows :
1) EU transmitting window
2) TA transmitting window and
3) Wideband window.
The receiver can capture also WSPR-15 signals.
SV8CS grabber is located on my 2nd QTH at the mountain 560m a.s.l. The antenna is 10m above groung.
Is a noiseles qth and the system is powered by bateries and solar panels.
Thank you Stefan, for your help.
73 to all.
Spiros/SV8CS