Re: LF: Re: [OT] Quadrocopter antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: [OT] Quadrocopter antenna
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 23:54:33 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marco,

Am 08.08.2013 22:01, schrieb Marco Cadeddu:
[...]
But, then if we are in position to put on the air a full quarter wave on 136
I guess we loose the challenge and be bored very quickly!
That may be the problem! Even more if i am the only one and/or if just a few people show interest for a few shorter tests.
[...]

Keep dreaming, enjoy experiments and get fun in all you do: life is too
short!
That is an argument to buy it, on the other side!
Have a nice evening here is not a LF evening with thunderstorm in act, but
temperature is lovely!
You too!
All the best.
Finished the LF transmissions to VK, now QSY to 630m, sked with DF5QG. No problem about the QRN ;-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC

73, Marco IK1HSS