Re: LF: PIC based designs

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: PIC based designs
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:10:01 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1377169801; bh=IQXibKpAvjJgxX8YU4ihf/Zwr9uLisxC//z79VELv14=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=FJKzf+5ZFZWA4V0yOhu6NyVIjzdTb7MJqWYBhmavGqjh1BG4jUp9wWVbHqzTB2jLXWXqOH7cDCFwFLxPQH5r9sGLJIJ480iarmfKr0uBeS2ZxAQ/OXc0HP1GapI1TV9HWmZwPwWWqOBIlm4Zfv403oOC3XZCKb9T3otUkHvzC4g=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all again

Think we must end this thread it was started as an O/T out burst from me..... sorry

Graham that's right its not friendly and the old mags we used to keep because of all the useful schematics are just so much fire lighter now. Even if the author offers to supply in a couple of years he has lost interest or disappeared of is SK.  The way Johan (SM6JKM) did is WSPR pic project is IMHO dead right. I had fun with that!

OK Stefan I am glad you understand me. I was a bit worried I had upset Christian which is the last thing I wanted to do. Ok on the 4 Candles joke it works because of our  (English) imprecise  language and the way some words sound alike. If you want to hear English spoken correctly never listen to a native speaker we mess it up..... hee.

Sorry not set up for the moment on 472 need to sit down and sort my QRO stuff out then try. May be this fall.

Mal's been on 60m working ./P SSB probably from his back garden.....hee

Best 73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX