Re: LF: 137.7770 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137.7770 kHz
From: Michel Brunel <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 10:11:47 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Joe,

After refurbishing the 137 kHz preamp, I'm back on LF - Rx only -
The wideband 455 kHz ceramic filter has been replaced by a 600 Hz
mechanical filter, mainly to improve the RX's dynamic.
I don't know if it is any better yet ...

The frequency chirp is noticeable on the night capture. Hope you
can get rid of it soon.
The Loran-C lines are best received during the day due to a lower
band noise. They give a precise idea of the overall stability.

73 and HTH

Michel - f5wk