Re: LF: DIY WIND GENERATOR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DIY WIND GENERATOR
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 00:18:40 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Markus,

Genial! Do it!!! :-)

If your E-bike feeds back the energy to the battery (when driving down a hill), you may even use the generator, battery and inverter of the bike for the job.
What is the rated voltage of the battery? Should be easy to build a PA for 36V or so.

73, Stefan

PS: I think the EMC issues of the design which was described below is not a real problem.