Re: LF: Whole house EMC/I filtering

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Whole house EMC/I filtering
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 12:04:26 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence,

Good work! Can you tell something about the noise reduction on LF / VLF in dB, roughly?

If i would life in a house like you, i would do the same of course. But here the density of houses is so high that there would be only a small improvement, it any at all.

How does the circuit of that filter look like? Which cores are used for the internal inductors? Do they still work well on LF or MF?

73, Stefan/DK7FC