Re: LF: 630m Spain

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 630m Spain
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 23:01:46 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Federico,

I would like to try a QSO with you as well.
Maybe we can find a time on friday or saturday, so you can stay up a bit longer? Indeed, e.g. 22 UTC is a much better time for reaching DL than 17 UTC, now due to the summertime. But at least 472.2 kHz is the right QRG to listen on :-)

What kind of antenna do you have and what is the antenna current?

73, Stefan/DK7FC

PS: Did you try to receive signals in WSPR? I even think you decoded me some time ago...