LF: VE1VDM " BIG EARS " Grabber Summer Status

To: QRSS <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: VE1VDM " BIG EARS " Grabber Summer Status
From: Vernon <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 12:44:49 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Guys...

Well it's that time of year when the radio hobby takes a partial vacation here at FN85ij

As of this weekend all of my TX antennas are rolled up and put away along with the BOG RX. However this summer I did leave the 700' elevated ( 35' AGL ) long wire up and it will stay up all year as it doesn't get in the way of the lawn tractor now :-)

My job takes me out of town every week now from Mon thru Thursday but I still plan to try and run the grabber thru the weekends if I am around.

If you want to try something LF, MF or HF drop me an email.

Best regards..

Vernon - VE1VDM