RE: VLF: Sunday morning test 8270.020 Hz

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: VLF: Sunday morning test 8270.020 Hz
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 08:45:37 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus, VLF!
I am looking forward to see your signal on my grabber. It would be fine to see both signals, from  Uwe and you, together.

73!

Lubos

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 21:03:37 +0200
Subject: VLF: Sunday morning test 8270.020 Hz

This afternoon I have resonated the venerable seven-bucket VLF coil to my home antenna on 8.27 kHz, and I'm currently running a test transmission on 8270.020 Hz. Assuming appropriate weather conditions (ie no wind and rain, but cold and grey so that the neighbours won't want to enjoy their gardens and complain about the tone), I intend to Uwe join 5 mHz below his carrier, for a couple of hours starting sometime around 8 UT tomorrow. The signal will be weak (10 uW ERP) but I'm hoping to leave a trace in Lubos' grabber window.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)