Re: LF: VO1NA_OK2BVG

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA_OK2BVG
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:31:40 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]

Dear group,

I will be listening intently on 472.5 kHz tonight from 0000 to 0100.
Thanks to all who have volunteered to be QRV.

73
Joe VO1NA

On Wed, 24 Apr 2013, C. Groeger wrote:

Jay, Joe, Lubos,

Instead to my previous message I will be qrv again tonight...

73, df5qg

Christian Groeger

Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]> schrieb:

Jay, Joe, Lubos,

I will not be on air this night. Alredy to tired, somehow (OT: Preparing for a half-marathon (21.1km) this sunday. No alcohol, eating and sleeping to the right time, training and so on...)

But i'm sending WSPR-2 on MF since 3 days, continuing for this night.

Looking forward to come back to LF soon :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC