Re: LF: VO1NA_OK2BVG

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA_OK2BVG
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 07:34:54 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Cristian, Lubos and Stefan,

Perhaps I need more work on my RX.  The SBB-1 mixer in
the RX was replaced with an SRA-8 yesterday...

Will listen again tonight.  GL to all!

Joe

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013, Stefan Schäfer wrote:

:-)

Am 23.04.2013 03:38, schrieb C. Groeger:
Hello Joe!
Thanks for monitoring!
I see, I have to work on my antenna;-)
73, df5qg

Christian Groeger

[email protected] schrieb:

Hello Christian,

Sorry, I did not hear you tonight although Finbar was a good
copy but with deep QSB at times. There was no other signal heard.

73
Joe VO1NA