Re: LF: Slightly OT - Birds (the feathered kind)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Slightly OT - Birds (the feathered kind)
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 22:09:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Gary

I have 2 steel bars which stick out from my side wall below the eaves, they used to hold overhead power feed wires.

Birds would roost on them and the conservatory roof below got plastered. I bought a plastic Green Woodpecker from a garden center mounted him on a bent thin springy steel strip like a U on its side, it bobs in the wind. No bird has ever roosted on either bar since.

Note, it must be a Peruvian Green Man Eating Woodpecker, not an ex.

73 Eddie