Re: LF: Sat13th & Sun14th

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Sat13th & Sun14th
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 09:49:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hugh,

What is your default mode? Will you be beaconing or calling CQ? What
should I listen/watch out for?

The choice of frequency is a little odd, there are S9 sidebands from
the HGA telegrams and S5 RTTY from SXV which will be very strong
after dark. Are you crystal controlled? 1kHz further HF would be much
better.

73 de Mike, G3XDV