RE: LF: XPQ Opera"ate"

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: XPQ Opera"ate"
From: Laurence KL1 X <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 06:51:08 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Morning G ! Im guessing the freq in the QTH line has to be a full integer - therefore my 505.34 isnt being shown?
 Im "Xtal" controlled so cant shift at the moment....but may shove an output later from the GPS's HP sig gen so Im on 505 dial or may be 506...

No decodes overnight but UEP QTX still running cool with a small fan on the main board - mainly to keep a couple of the air coils cool. Ill continue to run it today for further groundwave tests. THE QTX has soft keying option which makes it sound rather pleasant. Long haul still not good up here which is the norm...

Laurence KL 1 X
G4DMA