Re: LF: Re: [sub9khz] Re: Activity on 8.9khz

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: [sub9khz] Re: Activity on 8.9khz
From: Laurence KL1 X <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:39:59 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Yep I dont know Peter - the gps and 10Mhz drivers were running but no 1 Hz I can see externally - perhaps my friends in the military up the road in Gulkana/Tok are having fun with me - wouldn't be the first time :-)

Ive still not managed to duplicate a local 8970 +_ 0.000 source so it does so far look like "a signal" , just where it came from is the mystery but im not ruling out its Uwe at this time. Youll see how bright the Alphas are so the noise level even with the smpsu spurs is pretty low. It was, as you said a pretty stable sig

Just had the telco cable company around to cut over the voice circuits and talk noise mitigation but heavy snow causing overhead cable plant issues  elsewhere and we have a winter storm warning in effect so had to reschedule

Laurence KL 1 X