LF: Jose soft

To: "*[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "*[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Jose soft
From: Steinar Aanesland <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:22:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

"The final straw for me was when I was showed the undocumented password
used to lock Cuban operators or really to allow them use of the Ros
application. This password was recovered through reverse engineering.

Taking in to account Jose Ros behavior of the past, I decided that his
code was
untrustworthy. Untrustworthy from the perspective of allow it to control a
transmitter. This was a critical concern to me."

Perhaps something to think about when you are playing with Jose's ROS or
OPERA?

--
LA5VNA Steinar
loc:JO59jq