Re: LF: Cross posting From wsjtgroup WSPR-X v0.8 r3058

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Cross posting From wsjtgroup WSPR-X v0.8 r3058
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 20:32:36 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
HI Henrique

I assume we have something to do with:-

" Reporting to WSPRnet now includes information about your station being active
on a band, and your Tx status, even when no spots have been uploaded."

Avast is seeing it as a back door remote hacker attempt. Ah well back to V.0.7, just lately I have been leaving updates for a few days for the problems to be sorted out before I get lumbered with them.

73 Eddie G3ZJO