Re: LF: WSPR-15, 600m

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR-15, 600m
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:03:34 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
On 24/02/2013 16:40, Stefan Schäfer wrote:

I guess you don't understand the language. That may be one reason. Also it is from the 70s. The world has been slower to that time. Is the same for the older James Bond 007s... :-)

Yes very true, I just about get the understanding from my holiday German.

By the way, that is the way I check the heat of the PA devices, with a gentle kiss, but after the TX period, NOT foolishly during it, that would be a comedy show.

High tech silicon device heat sink measurement. Saves buying one of those infra red thingies.:-

Kissable = Long Life for devices.

Hand touchable = OK

Fries Spit = Short life for devices.

Eddie