RE: LF: Re: LF: PE1-RRF is testing on 137774,5

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: LF: PE1-RRF is testing on 137774,5
From: Frank Dijkshoorn <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 21:58:17 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your report and capture.
On the moment I can only transmitting, my goal is to make my signal visable on the FK81BD gabber.
Later on I like to make a qso with you.
I am still working on improvements after this test.

My equepment is still in a testing phase. during the night I change the frequentie and make a extra antenna insulator.
After that it was posselble to make more power, only the long distance conditions go down.
And it start to rain here and problems with the insulation on the antenna start again.

73, Frank PE1RRF