Re: LF: Re: LF: PE1-RRF is testing on 137774,5

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: LF: PE1-RRF is testing on 137774,5
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 01:17:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Frank,

OK, all right, Note that the conds from here to Venezuela have been excellent in the last days/weeks, in average the best since the grabber is operational! If i remember correctly we started the grabber in May last year. BTW YV7MAE is also subscribed to this group.
Last night i got again 3 decodes at YV7MAE in WSPR-15. That was 0:30, 03:00, 04:00 UTC. It is better for you to start in QRSS-60, as you do. So you see it is necessary to run the TX over night. The best time seems to be arround 4 UTC!

Will you be active again this night?

A while back i also had some HV problems on my isolators. That was during the time the system was under construction. See https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/20111106-20h02m13s-FF7_8470.jpg Just partial discharges which come from the high local field strength. A spherical electrode with 4 cm diameter, https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/Electrode.JPG , solved the problem for ever (same spark gap distance than before)...

73, Stefan