Re: LF: RE: Re: Testing WSPR-15 on 630m

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: Testing WSPR-15 on 630m
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 16:17:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Victor, MF,

There was something wrong again last night. The last decodes were from 0:30 UTC. I reduced the drift significantly by using the fan. It should be no problem for WSPR-15 that way. I also think the timing is not the problem. So maybe the 5V reference voltage isn't stable. I will go on to check this.

73, GL es looking forward to your photos.

Stefan