Re: LF: Op-32 correlation results Feb 23/24

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Op-32 correlation results Feb 23/24
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 19:15:56 -0330 (NST)
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Markus, Group.

It was a false detect. The aerial has been on the ground since Thursday thanks to Mother Nature. Fortunately the WX was FB today
and I managed to have a good climb to replace a frayed halyard.

Hope to be QRV on 2200m soon.

Many thanks to Gary G4WGT for his grabber service on 504.1 kHz.
VX9MRC is now off for a while.

73 Joe VO1NA