Re: LF: More earth electrodes tests at 472kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: More earth electrodes tests at 472kHz
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 19:34:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Roger,

Congrats to the interesting results. I bet many of us have thought that the signals will be significantly lower when then system runs on batteries. However keep in mind the QSB and changing propagation which may influence your results. Best may be to do the tests in daytime and in a range below 200 km or so. The results remember me on my full size dipole experiments in July last year. Everybody expected the the signals must be down in the noise but later i had several QSOs in normal CW, with a /p equipment...

73, Stefan/DK7FC