LF: WSPR puzzle? Any ideas?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: WSPR puzzle? Any ideas?
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 14:57:13 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi All,

At the risk of adding another contentious “mode” to the mix, does anyone have any thoughts as to why my WSPR2 prog shuts down as soon as it goes into a RX cycle.  It will TX quite happily but as soon as it finishes and rolls over to the next 2 minute block of RX the programme shuts off.  I am using th latest version 2-r1714.

I’ve tried different ports and usb cables etc and the interface all works fine on Ham Radio Deluxe and DM780?

I’ll email the author too but thought some of the wise on here may have had a similar issue.  It all really kicked off after upgrading to W7, not straight away but a week or so after.  (Yes I know XP was fine and “if its not broken then don’t muck about with it etc!)

Happy New Year to all and best wishes for a great 2013

Jim G7NKS