Re: LF: Why are threads on here echoed on Yahoo?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Why are threads on here echoed on Yahoo?
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:04:51 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1357747491; bh=IaMHZZIMwpEMwf01FyvdOCmFoO/Y4Zv58zsj5v2W18U=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=cLinLCkwydW7KlPjYNCTJrAv7PFdr+x7R/KpjxJ0sm9snlYY1+HmHwCKGI2qkVqPbH768JzVS9XchpbddeLPGIMSkABmdYDrtcrzvd7WQDU4Tj0UvDAIvV8IFJwp3K/vlmDcLc2mJSBuWIB+o2MfA+9xnv1vYoEF/ppSyuwxK6I=
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Eddie

I was initially in favour of Yahoo but it seems very "clunky" now and the repository not so good as I had hoped. At the time I was modelling it on the Softrock Yahoo group that works very well. However in attempt to limit the number of groups here I pulled out but went back the other day for a peek and what did I find my Blacksheep posting. I am not complaining its just I wondered why or if there had been a combining or something.

Your comments have answered my question and thanks for the advice.
73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX