Re: LF: Re: CFH

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: CFH
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 19:11:08 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Mal,

Am 12.01.2013 17:52, schrieb mal hamilton:
Stefan es Co
This is the optimum time of year for DX on both LF es MF. This has
consistantly been the case over the years. It peaks about now and will start
to drop off gradually but still useable throughout the year.

So, give it a try in QRSS-60 to Venezuela! You would be the first G on LF in SA!

Now is the time to try on 476.175 for world wide contacts especially across
the pond. This is the time of year in the past when I had the best results
Perhaps we should have a combined QRSS attempt at crossing the pond.
But you will go to bed when the band opens and don't TX while sleeping. So we may only leave traces on the east coast ;-)

73, Stefan