LF: Re: Asymmetric Luxembourg Effect on HGA

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Asymmetric Luxembourg Effect on HGA
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 18:29:15 +0100
Cc: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
The same Czech programme is also transmitted from Topolná on 270 kHz, so that one would more likely be the heater. Interestingly the crossmodulation source is almost twice the frequency as the victim. Well almost, but not exactly - so that I still can't think of a simple physical mechanism to explain the asymmetry.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)