Re: LF: 137.5kHz WSPR2 tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137.5kHz WSPR2 tonight
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:54:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Roger,

Why not trying WSPR-15, just for the fun? There are a few new stations such as G4FEC who is relatively local to you. I saw that UA0AET is copied by UA0SNV, not a long time ago. Since UA0AET is a strong signal, there may be some success to the west!
I'll join in in the next slot, beginning 16 UTC...

73, Stefan/DK7FC

PS: Just got some old RAM for my old PC where the LF/MF grabbers are running on. It will rise the space from 2x256MB to 2x512MB. Maybe this helps so that WSPR-15 works here too, RX wise...