LF: 1st Txing on 136 Khz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 1st Txing on 136 Khz
From: "SV8CS- Spiros Chimarios" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 06:11:14 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Good Morning.
Yesterday evening finished the coil for 136 Khz antenna.
Stefan DK7FC sugested to me to check my transmition on th YO/4X1RF grabber txing 10min carrier and 10m stop.
By BIG surprise was when I see clearly my signal in the grabber.
Stefan told me that he is also has see my signal (with a litle drift).
My antenna is a 3 orizontal wires 28m long (marconi “T” type) and the vertical is a 40m not exactly vertical wire.
The coil has 40 cm diameter with 64 turns long 20cm, wire 1,5mm2.
My transmitter is a YUMA TX136.
This evening I will be ready for a 2 way QRSS qso around 136.17 Khz .

Reports are welcome.
73,