RE: LF: MF WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: MF WSPR
From: Laurence KL1 X <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:54:16 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan as a preample to a 137

Ill start the two computers on JT9-30 at home now remotely on Rx - just to see how the systems run. I find or did find the program locked up at this speed after a while when attmepting tx/rx but Ill let them run on rx for the next few hours so if my operating system behaves itself - if not, Im going to drag out the old XP machine and run it on that and see how she goes. The program appeared not to like Win8 but Im such a novice on this code I could be pushing instead of pushing.... :-)

If you are considering a JT-9 transmission let me know where you are going to plonk yourself so I can set the windows width and Green bar in the right place.

 AS it is Ill shove the K9AY your way and open up an instance on MF for your WSPR now - the  2T K9AY is dang excellent on 500 - The Sun (what there is of it) goes down in a couple of hours up at around 10am and down at 3pm)

Laurence KL 1 X