RE: LF: MF WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: MF WSPR
From: Laurence KL1 X <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:40:07 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Sorry Emails Crossed Stefan - see you down on MF :0-))

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:35:39 -0900

Where Stefan? - this 1500Hz above 136kHz or so?

Transpolar is improving and running mulitple screens - just need to know what modes to look for beyond ear-hole mode. No one from my slighly fuddled memory has made it Transpolar on WSPR on 137 - err...I think.

IM pretty sure I can run rx  OP8, 32, WSJTX 9-10 (still slightly unstable here but no real time to play to see if its Win8 and WIn 7  but program says in start up Im running (Qt) Windows version 6.1! ) and WSPR on the same systems -

 My local home radio station 2Kms away  on 1430kHz appears to have gone off air (Hurrah! in and out Bankruptcy Im told) so not so many spurs.

Laurence KL 1 X Palmer Alaska