Re: R: Re: LF: very strong 136.189 kHz signal, 120 seconds dots

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: R: Re: LF: very strong 136.189 kHz signal, 120 seconds dots
From: "Marco Cadeddu" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 19:06:33 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

thanks! this weekend was very fine for conditions (my antenna system was not
upgraded as I wanted...)  so I guess merit of conditions and solstice
approaching hi.
By the way yesterday night Vit (UA0AET) reported an unknow signal on 136171
and Andrej (EW6GB) was so kind to forward me the picture almost the full
call was there (?K1H?S) this is a further achievement because is near 5700
km!!
Thanks to all stations monitoring and reporting.

73 Marco