LF: IK1HSS

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: IK1HSS
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:35:43 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Marco,

Congrats again to the traces at UA0AET. Now the step to UA0SNV is only a little farer. And maybe you even want to try to leave a trace in YV? :-) That would be 7692 km, but without the alps on the path but mostly water! The conds are optimal in these days for this path, it seems.

Good luck!

73, Stefan/DK7FC