Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: PAM-PAM! JT/RN3AUS next 2 days!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: PAM-PAM! JT/RN3AUS next 2 days!
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:14:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alex, LF,

Very nice! Thanks for having the LF equipment on your trip to Mongolia. Also thanks for the very nice to read webpage and the nice photos. Link to a english translation: http://translate.google.de/translate?hl=de&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Frn3aus.narod.ru%2Fmongolia%2Findex.html

About the traces which you received from my transmission:
If this reprocessed recording of the EU DX window was from the evening of 14. december, i can confirm that i was transmitting on that QRG and in DFCW-90. There must be a time offset in your spectrogram though. Probably this is the time where you did the reprocessing, not the time of the recording? Apart from that, the traces are very clear and if i compare the spectrogram with a reference of my call in DFCW-90, see attachment, then it is clear. I'm very glad. When thinking about the strong local QRM and the location of the hotel, sourrounded by mountains, then this is amazing, not to talk about the 6664 km distance over land! Also the small antenna which probably has no extra clean earth makes it a challenge :-)

Seems we are a good DX team :-) What will be your next location in that world? :-)

Best 73, Stefan/DK7FC

PS: Updated my LFDX map: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19882028/LF/JT-RN3AUS.png