LF: Re: RE: Fw: Superb Ships Radio Room

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Fw: Superb Ships Radio Room
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 09:11:05 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
That man is serious about radio !!
I used to work W6AM frequently on my world wide jaunts and then called to see him some years later and his shack was something similar with acres of antennas especially rhombics in all directions.
There are some mighty big radio shacks and antenna farms around the world but non seem to be interested in LF or MF although they are frequently active on 160 metres with big signals mostly on CW.

De G3KEV