Re: LF: 137kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137kHz
From: George Szymanski <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:55:55 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Well, I'm sure my settings are not exactly optimal Stefan, knowing
that I am a complete klutz when it comes to SL! Yas helped me to set
them as best as I could anyway so we will work with that meantime.

Hopefully conditions will continue to improve further. It seemed good
last night but there was deep qsb on DCF39 and HGA22.

73 de George, DU1GM