Re: LF: Fwd: JT9-1 500 + 1400 ( Using Stefan's test ' I have two Cat

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Fwd: JT9-1 500 + 1400 ( Using Stefan's test ' I have two Cats ')
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 16:05:29 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Eddie,

Using  Stefan's   test  ' I have two Cats '

ROS-MF-2 data mode sends the test message with upper and lower case in 59 seconds ( as far as my little clock can measure) there is no difference in the tx time using all upper / mixed or lower case

-29 dB ? what is that compared to wspr min decode level ? as the ros mode uses a different s/n reference

G..