R: LF: Off air due to fire

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: LF: Off air due to fire
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:27:11 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]

Ohh dear... it's ever sad to read of defeat components or rigs..
I was close to similar accident but I was lucky! now with better
insulation (avoid wood!) I hope it's safer but I'm still concerned.
Hope
to have you soon again on the air.
Last but not least: you are alive and the house too!

CU 73
Marco, IK1HSS