Re: xxSPAMxx Re: LF: Re: Loran-C active from Wildwood

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: xxSPAMxx Re: LF: Re: Loran-C active from Wildwood
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:19:47 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]

Sorry Markus, I misquoted your 24 Nov posting wherein you said NA
was 137776.9 Hz.  Thank-you for this reading and your advice on
coherence.  Thanks also to Stefan for his sggestions on what
could be causing the incoherence. I'll try running the driver with an isolated power supply.

There is still a loran signal audible though not very strong.

73
Joe  VO1NA