Re: LF: T/A

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: T/A
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 08:35:40 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

I'll continue to run more DFCW than digimodes on LF in the next time. Looks more promising and less critical.

FYI ... ran an interesting test a couple weeks back on 137 kHz during one of your OP32 runs. Had Argo operating in QRSS30 simultaneously with Opera. At the time you were decoding well around EU and in TF so your setup must have been working okay. Even though there were vivid white traces on Argo for nearly the entire period there was no OP32 copy. You could have been easily decoded with QRSS20 and perhaps even QRSS10.

I'll see if I can find the capture and send it along.

Jay W1VD WD2XNS WE2XGR/2