Re: LF: VO1NA at 20:00 - or not?

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA at 20:00 - or not?
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 10:26:27 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marcus, Joe & LF,

After a failure of my 136kHz sound card Rx pre-amp due to a mains surge the grabber was back on from about 2200utc last night.

I note there are at least 3 visible signals on my slow grab but I can only ID Joe VO1NA. The other two ? are not identifiable due o the very slow scroll.

Can the owners of the other signals please confirm the calls.

This mornings early grab can be seen at :-

73,

Gary - G4WGT.