Re: LF: Luxemburg effect etc

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Luxemburg effect etc
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:25:09 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Mal,

> The Luxemburg effect could be in your own back yard, the Rusty Nail
> syndrome, rectification taking place, dissimilar metals with antennas and
> plugs/sockets etc
> Using small active antennas in strong signal environments could also be
> the cause that you and others are getting.
> I am not convinced by those that think it is the Luxemburg effect

Small active antennas do not suffer from Rusty Nails.
They have no nails. Small active antennas usually have
operational amplifiers offering a dynamic range of
some Volts feeding modern switched mixers having
IP3s around >20 dB.

Those effects are a well known problem using big longwave
antennas spanned between huge metallic towers.

Laura,
(SWL)

Geschreibt von meine Smallphone.