Re: LF: WSJTX V02 r2713

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSJTX V02 r2713
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 16:31:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Wolf, all,

Yes, that's why i suggested to allow input frequency ranges of 0...24 kHz. There could be a text field where to type the desired center audio frequency and the spectrogram window automatically centeres to that frequency...
I also kept in mind that there may be a time delay in the SL filter so i used "only" 4096 FFT points for the filter.

A few minutes ago i continued to attempt to decode DF6NM and actually there have been several decodes at -12...-15 dB SNR. But as soon as i opened the remote control software (Teamviewer) to attach the TX notebook to start a call for him, there were no decodes from that time. A restart didn't change the situation. My time server program is updating each minute or each 5 minutes likewise. I cannot see a systematic behaviour why there are decodes and in the next moment they fail. As said, in WSPR i never observed any problem with non decodes, time delay or CPU problems on the same PC...

Now i saw PA0A calling a few minutes ago. Albert, if that was you, could you go on with a few sequences? I saw you clearly in the waterfall but restarted the program and later you stopped...

73, Stefan/DK7FC