Re: LF: Grabber Page

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Grabber Page
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18:01:10 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

DFCW-180 which is the best mode for detections > in VK

Well  every pixel  is  based  on many   dsp  decisions  ..
so  if the  path is  not  stable  ..

The decisions may not all be in your favour ... as the system simply wants' to confirm your are 'there' and not you where there , when expected to be ....

Therefore  may not  be the  'best  mode'  :-)

G ..